Saado has over 20 years of experience in compensation program design and management. His experience as a Corporate Compensation Manager and Consultant enables him to better understand the challenges facing his clients and potential implications. Saado assists his clients in all phases of compensation program design, strategy, and implementation. He works closely with business and HR leadership as well as Boards of Directors to develop compensation programs for employees at all levels within their organization. He also assists his clients with compensation programs training and communication.
Early in his career, Saado spent several years leading the surveys practice at Stanton Group. In that role he was responsible for the publication of many local, regional, and national compensation and benefits surveys. Saado also held a Sr. Corporate Compensation position at a Fortune 100 company with broad responsibilities over base pay, annual incentives, long-term incentives, and executive compensation programs.
- Saado holds a Master’s and Doctorate degree from the University of Minnesota in quantitative analysis.
- He received his MBA degree in corporate finance from the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Saado is a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and a member of Total Rewards Association (WorldatWork).
- Saado also served as the Chairman of the Leadership Advisory Council for WorldatWork.
- He served on the Twin Cities Compensation Network (TCCN) Board of Directors for several years.