Linda is a Principal, Client Services at Keystone Compensation Group. She has over 25 years of compensation experience in senior leadership and professional consulting roles.
Her broad experience includes:
- Developing philosophy, strategy and broad-based compensation programs for organizations of all sizes,
- Designing incentive plans for non-exempt, exempt, and executive employees,
- Communicating compensation programs to Boards, top management and employees.
Her corporate leadership roles include:
- Strategic planning group for executive compensation at Best Buy
- Leading the compensation function for American Express Financial Advisors (now Ameriprise)
- Senior roles at Thrivent and Securian
Her consulting roles:
- Leading the Compensation Services unit at Stanton Group
- Consulting at management and board of director levels across many industries including health care Native American gaming, financials, manufacturing, and service industries
At Keystone, we believe that knowledge of rewards and compensation is only half the equation and knowing your organization and industry is the other half. We take the time to fully understand your business and your challenges and want our clients to feel that we become an extension of your staff. We also believe that rewards should be clearly linked with the vision and specific goals of your organization to maximize the return on the investment you are making in your employees. With many years of experience in corporate and consulting roles, Linda can work with you in all phases of setting strategy and developing and implementing programs tailored to your organization. Beyond the initial project, Keystone stays connected to ensure solid financial returns on the dollars you invest in your programs and your people.
- Linda holds a Bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh
- Linda holds a MBA from the University of St. Thomas
- She is a member of WorldatWork and the Twin Cities Compensation Network
You can reach Linda at: 763.229.3635.